• An overview of "how to service notice"
plus the "Does and Don'ts of what to do
when renting a property".
• Ensure signatures are obtained on Tenancy
• Organise insurance policy if required by
Landlord (contents and building insurance).
• Issue Landlord and Tenant Information Pack -
containing all relevant letting documentation
• Ensure Tenants Signature is on property
This full service will cost £250.00 which can be
deducted from the first months rent.
Additional Charges if required:-
• Raising a six month tenancy agreement
- Administration Charge: £25.00
• Final Checking out of inventory
- Inspection with tenant £40.00
The services provided are:-
• Calculate rental value.
• Arrange and accompany Tenant to view
• Market the property through advertising the
• Full inventory - condition of decorations etc.
• Employers reference, landlords reference,
credit checks etc
• Collect deposit from Tenants against
• Collect one month in advance rent
• Draw up Assured Shorthold Tenancy
Agreement - Notice Requiring Possession -
• Issue Landlord and Tenant Pack
containing all relevant letting
documentation - Inventory, letters to
different utility companies with meter
readings, tenancy agreement, section